(Tammy Stump is a partner at NHC and getting ready to build an orphanage in Nepal. We've been following her travels and updates.)
Great news!!!!!!!!!! We have the money for the brick making machine!!!!!!!!
yes you heard me right, we were given a very generous donation to purchase
the machine in its entirety (spelling?) Will you all please ask the Lord to bless
this family abundantly?
I am so excited about this. Once I get to Thailand I will purchase the machine and have it
ready to be sent when I come back in June so its on the same plane as I am.
When we started this journey to build this orphanage, we had an goal and we knew that we knew this is what we were suppose to do, but had no money, nothing. I really didnt see how all of this was gonna come together. Its been fun not having all the money and seeing how the Lord was gonna fund it every step of the way.
Shortly after I returned from the states, we recieved the money for a piece of land. Also will you be praying for this family that the Lord will bless them abundantly as well, and everyone for that matter.
Then we had the fundraiser in Washington State that raised enough to help us get some things started and will buy the pumps etc. During that fundraiser a man said he would buy all the rebar for the orphanage to be built. And now...... The brick making machine.
I started out not knowing how we were gonna build it, cement or what. Now look, how awesome. Also during this time a friends son that donated his time to do the plans for this, he is a structural engineer.
So far it doesnt look like it gonna cost what i first thought it was. Its looking like I can do all the electrical for at most $1,500 including material. Plumbing for about $1500-$2000 at most.
I believe to have a well its gonna be about $500 or so. Then all the raw material and man power to pour the foundation etc. Will figure that out this next week.
We will also buy chickens, a cow, and some goats. So we need one more piece of land and we will be good to go as far as raising crops and animals.
I am so happy happy happy. This is REALLY gonna happen!!!!!!!! I think its gonna be even more real when I get out to the village and see the land we bought.
Ok just wanted to share that with you. Thanks for all your prayers for this
project.
love,
tammy
Love Song: Where Are They Now?
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment