Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday Feedback January 17

On a rainy, foggy, windy day so much was happening in Jesus' name at NHC!

What was it that God used today to reach your soul?

BTW, the love offering for Haiti today was over $2700.00!

8 comments:

  1. The band loves "East to West"...we're thinking about making it a Sunday regular. What does everyone else think?

    So glad to be a part of a church that gives so much to "stand beside the broken."

    ReplyDelete
  2. To name a few: Seeing ministry teams serving others with such a joy and ease! - MP13 knocked it out of the park w/ East to West. - hearing that God never changes or leaves and is always there waiting w/ open arms for us to come back home to live a Christ followers life is always a soul reacher for me!! Another GREAT Sunday at NHC

    ReplyDelete
  3. The entire service was so on for me and just wonderful. I LOVED the new song. So excited to see our family give so freely. What a great lesson to run away from the bad and run to God, what is good. So many of us need to learn to do that fully and totally. I loved everything about today. Then, God blessed us with a gorgeous sunny afternoon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "East to West" should definitely be a Sunday regular. To be forgiven by God is amazing, but to have your sins forgotten...that's incredible. We need to be reminded often of the grace and mercy of our God.

    ReplyDelete
  5. son said, "Pastor Rick slapped me in the face with his sermon today."
    Daughter said, "it's not nice to hit". She then preceeded to sing "I've made a mess of me..." tee hee,

    loved the sermon, the songs, the time of corporate worship with my frineds. Emalee LOVES nursery and little k. To top it all off, the big guys love the youth group and the Contagious band is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope it was one of those "Thanks, I needed that" slaps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks I needed that! The message was incredible. I now have East to West on my iPhone - and i still get choked up everytime I hear the line "today I feel like I'm just one mistake away from you leaving me this way." The series this year has done wonders for me. Although it's taken me some time to figure that out...It's a slow process, but it is encouraging to know that the only place I can find my peace and rest is with HIM.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the idea of East to West as a regular. It captures my heart every time we sing it. And God bless you, Allison. Your personal comments were so open and honest--and reflect the lessons we can all learn, if only we ABIDE in Him always.

    ReplyDelete