God's way or my way?
Tricia's story.
Communion.
Partners serving one another in ministry.
Great attendance with lots of guests.
Baptism.
This is what church was meant to be.
Share something from Sunday that God used in your life.
Love Song: Where Are They Now?
3 years ago
Trica's story is always inspiring. I admire her and Nathan's deep faith.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your message today. It is good to remember that God's way is ALWAYS the best way even if we don't understand while we are in the moment. But remembering that and resting in God's power will help you do what He wants and not what you want.
I like the verse that talks about not leaning on our own understanding but only on the word of God. I forget the exact wording.
Very proud of my wife for overcoming her fear of public speaking! The band all agreed that it appeared people came worshipping to church today.
ReplyDeleteI would put Sunday's worship gathering into the top 10 I've experienced at NHC. The music and message and testimony all tied together so well. Worshipping God felt very "easy" on Sunday for some reason.
ReplyDeleteI thought maybe it was just me. But I see now that the gathering was special to many. Seeing Tricia show such courage and being reminded that God knows best was powerful.
ReplyDelete