What does God expect from you? While salvation is a free gift because Jesus accomplished everything to bring us to God on the cross there is a tendency to think that we can operate on cruise control or even in neutral.
The Passover is a beautiful picture of the power of the blood of Christ. The Israelites already belonged to Yahweh. Yet to understand the personal responsibility they had in being part of His "family" they had to obey a strange command and sacrifice the best and dearest.
Whether it was in a song, a conversation, a ministry opportunity or from today's message, what did you come away with today?
Love Song: Where Are They Now?
3 years ago
Thanks to the nursery ladies who take such good care of Gwyneth and allow her mom and dad to worship and serve!
ReplyDeleteWe had around 16 infants yesterday at the church, that's not including the toddlers. The nursery team is accomplishing huge ministry at NHC!
ReplyDeleteAnd apparently Genesis 1;28 is a command from God our church has no problem obeying.
ReplyDeleteI am haunted by that question "Who do you go to first?" Honestly? Too often I go inside my own head to search for knowledge or experience that might help. No wonder I stay so confused! (thought I'd say that before anyone else did) And, as if that wasn't enough, "it's easier to sacrifice than obey." I'm still chewing on that one!
ReplyDelete